National University of Music Bucharest (UNMB) – as an active partner of The European Association of Conservatoires (AEC) – takes part to the main events organized and promoted by AEC, such as IRC Meeting, The Annual Rectors’ Congress, “POLIFONIA” Erasmus Network, DoReMiFaSocrates, etc.
International Relations and European Programs Department has the following duties:
- promoting, developing and implementing institutional partnerships in Europe and worldwide;
- coordinating and evaluating the European Programs, such as Erasmus, CEEPUS and SEE;
- assisting and advising applicants for the Fulbright Program;
- promoting the university’s educational offer abroad;
- providing information about UNMB study programs and admission procedures;
- editing and publishing materials for teaching staff and international students;
- internationalization of training programs and educational tasks for young musicians.
Head of the International Relations and European Programs Department:
Assoc. Univ. Dr. Lucia Costinescu
International Relations Assistant: Angela Sindeli
Financial Consultant (collaborator): Carmen Tudor
Stirbei Vodă Street, no.33, 010102 BUCHAREST, Bl. C, rooms 14, 18, 1st floor.